Location: Woolwich, South East London
Reporting to: Kathryn Ingate / Dan Timcke
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic junior creative and social media strategist to join the buzzing and vibrant office of The Sole Supplier as part of the brand new team for The Sole Womens. This fashion-focussed channel is dedicated to women’s trainers, outfits and lifestyle. You will be responsible for a broad range of exciting tasks for an expanding platform.
What you’ll be doing…
– Assisting with product research – should be interested in fashion and have a good knowledge of various trainer styles.
– Writing product pages in an SEO friendly manner – reporting to Kathryn and Dan.
– Sourcing news stories via Instagram that we can turn into original content – this requires a keen eye for a good story and the ability to convey this to the Head Writer.
– Creating website banners for products that are releasing.
– Scheduling stories to Twitter.
– Assisting the photographer with product and on foot photos.
– Handling competitions.
– Watching for relevant product releases – this will require using Twitter feeds and monitoring retailer websites.
We’d love to meet someone with…
– Previous writing experience – with a demonstrable background, please provide examples.
– Confident – must be a confident decision maker with strong opinions.
– Great understanding of social media – must have used all platforms considerably, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat, and YouTube.
– Interest in fashion / trainers – must enjoy the daily buzz of new items releasing and understand online shopping for women.
– Photoshop skills – a good knowledge of how to add fonts, crop images, create a minimal contemporary layout, and how to use various tools within Photoshop.
– Presenting experience / interest in presenting on camera would also be beneficial.
– Bonuses for great work and content creation.
– Daily lunch budget after probation.
– Payday lunches.
– Daily refreshments / food in the office fridges including cold pressed juices, cola, wraps, and a selection of coffee.
– Your birthday off.
– Discretionary bonus holidays for good work.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com and add ‘The Sole Womens Junior’ to the subject line.