Luxury fashion purveyor Browns East has come together with world-renowned sneaker store Stadium Goods to create Sneaker Beast. Curating some of the rarest kicks and best collaborations around, this is an event that every sneakerhead needs to be heading down to.
Showing London some of the most exclusive creps in the game, Stadium Goods have not held anything back. With the Nike Air Yeezy II, Off-White Jordan 1’s, the fabled Louis Vuitton Jasper Kanye Patchwork and many more on full display. As you can imagine, this is every sneaker enthusiasts paradise.
Along with this, Browns have come together with some of streetwear’s most heralded designers to release exclusive merch and collaborations. Working alongside clothsurgeon, Services Unknown and Chinatown Market, these exclusive releases include iconic Supreme pieces reimagined and a DIY lab where you become a fashion designer for the day.
Running until June 6, check out a full run-through of everything happening at Browns below. Keep it locked to The Sole Supplier for all of the best news and releases from the sneaker community.
- Launching 20th May – Hatton Labs land in-store and online (exclusives)
- Event: 23rd May – adidas x Raf Simons Ozweego activation in partnership with Dazed, 7pm – 9pm
- Monday 27th – Chinatown Market exclusives launch online and in-store
- Monday 27th – Asics x GmbH launch online and in-store
- Event: Saturday 1st June – Chinatown Market Custom Lab, all day