Location: Woolwich, South East London
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior writer and social media strategist to join the buzzing office of The Sole Supplier as part of the The Sole Womens team! This fashion-focussed channel is dedicated to women’s trainers, outfits and lifestyle. You will be responsible for a broad range of tasks on this growing female platform.
What you’ll be doing…
– Assisting with product research – should be interested in fashion and have a good knowledge of various trainer styles.
– Writing product pages in an SEO friendly manner.
– Sourcing news stories via Instagram that we can turn into original content – this requires a keen eye for a good story.
– Scheduling to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
– Handling competitions.
– Watching for relevant product releases – this will require using select social feeds and monitoring retailer websites.
We’d love to meet someone with…
– Previous writing experience – with a demonstrable background, please provide examples.
– Confident and outgoing! Must be a confident decision maker with strong opinions.
– Great understanding of social media – must have used all platforms considerably, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
– Interest in fashion / trainers – must enjoy the daily buzz of new items releasing and understand online shopping for women.
– Photoshop skills – a good knowledge of how to add fonts, crop images, create a minimal contemporary layout, and how to use various tools within Photoshop (can be taught).
– Presenting experience / interest in presenting on camera would be beneficial.
– Bonuses for great work and content creation.
– Daily lunch budget after probation.
– Payday lunches.
– Your birthday off.
– Discretionary bonus holidays for good work.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘The Sole Womens Junior’ as the subject.